Product data can be uploaded to the AMP product table to be shown in the AMP catalog. If you already have product data uploaded to AMP, you can update it. Product data needs to be in CSV format to be uploaded to AMP. Often product data is exported from a backend system or compiled in an Excel spreadsheet before being saved as a CSV.
To upload products to AMP
- Compile your product data in an Excel spreadsheet or export a product report from your backend system
- Remove any empty rows or columns and save as a CSV file
- Navigate to Manage Catalog, and then the Products tab of your AMP CMS
- Click Add a new table
- Click Choose File, select the file you wish to upload from your computer's file system, and click Open
- Click Upload a new file
- Review the data being uploaded and tag the columns
- Click Accept the upload
Pro Tip: At the least you'll need a column in your product table tagged as SKU / Product Id. Every product needs something in this column and every entry needs to be unique in this column. This is the unique identifier for the product table.
Last updated 4-27-2021