Sometimes when working offline Presentations, Proposals, and Orders might not send. If you check with your manufacturer and they say the order or the order email has not arrived here are some troubleshooting steps you can take.
Re-sync your database
1) Select the database with the missing order
2) Tap Sync Selected at the bottom of the screen
3) Wait until SYNC REQUIRED changes to up-to-date to ensure you have fully synced
Order emails not sending
1) Ensure that you have a solid WiFi connection. This is the first and most important step to all issues related to sending emails
2) Open your mail application
3) Find and open your outbox
4) Find the "stuck" email
5) Tap the "stuck" email and finish sending it
6) If you are still having issues please ensure your email is configured correctly using this article on Setting up your email on your iPad for AMP.
Last updated on 3-8-2021